Stix Ethanol Burner Fire Pit Stainless Steel
A stylish and eccentric looking type of fireplace designed by acclaimed Barcelona-based designer, Hiroshi Tsunoda. The Stix Ethanol Burner Fire Pit is perfectly suited to indoor and alfresco settings providing that sophisticated and visually striking look. This material is suitable for indoor and open air spaces.
- Modern designed pit that deviates from the appearance of a conventional campfire
- Stix is fully portable and does not need any utility connection.
- Bright flames powered by clean-burning, environmentally-friendly bioethanol.
- This product is awarded the Good Design Award 2011, Australian International Design Awards; DesignEx Best New Product 2011; USA 2011 IIDA/HD Award for Excellence.
- Weight: 20.70kg
- Dimensions [mm]: H 780mm W 556mm L 557mm
- Materials: Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Colours: Stainless Steel, Black
- Application: Outdoor & Indoor
- Heats on Average: 20sqm - when used indoors
- Compatible Burner: AB3
- Volume Capacity: 2.5 Litres
- Burn Time: When used indoors 8 - 11 hours
- Accessory: Stix Cover
- Bio Ethanol Fuel: Only use e-NRG Ethanol Fuel
- The fire pit, the burner, jerry can, lighter, lightning rod.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on the EcoSmart unit and 2 year manufacturer warranty on the stainless steel burner.