Fire Pit Bowl Low - Cast Iron 60cm
The Fire Pit Bowl Low is the little sister of the Giant, it measures 60cm in diameter x 20cm high. The bowl depth is 13cm. It is Cast Iron and around 5mm thick and weighs 13kg. It is sprayed with black heat resistant paint. The Fire Pit Bowl Low is ideal for small courtyards or gardens.
- Black paint
- Portable, move it about or store when not in use
- Includes drainage hole
- Thick cast iron, solid product
- Colour: Black
- Material: Cast Iron
- Dimensions: 60 cm dia x 20cm height
- Weight: 13 KG
- Drainage Hole: Yes
- You can provide an authority to leave note for this product in case you are not home when the courier delivers. Please specify in the sellers notes section on the checkout page about where best to leave it.
- The fire pit is painted with black paint, over time after use the black paint will peel away and expose the metal and will start to rust. To maintain the black look, please coat the surface with black heat resistant paint. Black Heat Resistant Paint can be purchased from your local hardware store and applied as needed. This will keep the fire pit looking new and free from rust.
This is how it goes ...
- To check a shipping price simply follow these steps
- Once you add the product to cart, head to the cart page, at the bottom you can add in your state and post code and click calculate, this will provide an estimate
- Regional/ Rural deliveries may incur an additional fee
- All orders within Australia will be shipped via Allied Express, Toll Ipec, TNT or Australia Post to most Metropolitan areas. We may use other courier services if needed.
- Orders are processed fast, most within 24 - 72 hours providing items are in stock.
- Deliveries are sent during normal business hours, Monday to Friday and can take between 2 and 10 days to receive, pending on location.
- Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next business day
- Delivery details will be emailed to you, If you are not home to accept your order, a card will be left advising next steps for re-delivery, or in some case the nearest collection point for you to collect. There may be additional charges involved for redeliveries. Freight not collected from the collection point or redeliveries arranged within 7 days will be returned to our warehouse. Shipping fees will have to be paid again for redeliveries. If you opt for an authority to leave please note that once the freight has been delivered, the courier or Fire Pits Direct cannot be held responsible if the freight goes missing from your property. Please include delivery instructions on your order or email email@example.com as soon as possible. If your product is over 30kg to a residential property you will need to include a tail lift delivery fee so we can send a truck with a hydraulic tail lift to offload the freight. Once an order has been shipped we cannot add authority to leave instructions.
- Couriers will deliver your freight to the nearest access point to your property, that is front door or garage/ carport and due to OH&S and insurances the couriers are not permitted to move your freight around your property. All palleted freight or heavy freight will be wheeled in on a pallet jack or trolley and cannot be carried up any stairs. If you require additional white-glove/ specialised delivery services please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TAIL LIFT: For deliveries over 30kg we require off-loading facilities, ie forklift or loading dock, if you do not have these facilities available please select the "Tail Lift" delivery option on the product page. The tail lift service will deliver your item to an easy access area, ie no steps etc. Due to OH&S regulations couriers are not permitted to move freight around your property, your delivery will be placed at the nearest accessible point.
- If you require additional delivery services, ie, white glove, two man lift, freight moved to the rear of the property etc please email for a specific quote.
- Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to or are remote locations and may attract an additional fee. Please refer to this list.
- Important Delivery Information
- It is important to note that the estimated delivery date provided can change due to unforeseen circumstances, like breakdowns, traffic, time constraints or time critical freight getting preference. If you cannot afford to wait for delivery it is highly recommended that you opt for a tail lift service option and provide an authority to leave instruction.
- Providing delivery windows and calling ahead prior to delivery is not a service that the couriers offer, there are just too many variables that can change during the day.
- If the product you have ordered is out of stock we will provide a lead time for when we expect new stock to arrive or refund you.
Transit Warranty & Damaged Freight
- All our products are shipped with transit warranty, below is a guideline of steps to take to ensure successful transit warranty claim.
- In order to assist our assessment of claims for damages, and in an effort to improve the processing we require the following:
- if any damage has been incurred in transit, then the Proof of Delivery docket, must be marked as DAMAGED GOODS prior to signing.
- Consignments where inspection prior to signing off to the driver is not possible, must be marked as STI (Subject to Inspection), and the matter must be reported to Fire Pits Direct within 24hours of delivery.
- Keep the goods in question in case we need to inspect and/or salvage.
- Evidence of damage of goods, ie. Photo’s
- Evidence of damage of packaging internally and externally, ie. Photo’s
- Please email the above evidence to email@example.com within 24 hours
- If you select Authority to Leave (ATL) options, once delivery has been made we cannot be held responsible for the product going missing from your property and we are unable to submit any warranty claims.
Simple and Easy…
- All purchases from www.firepitsdirect.com.au are backed by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- If your ordered item/s proves to be unsuitable for any reason, you can take advantage of our no questions asked returns policy. No worries!
- You are also welcome to return your item via Australia Post, or suitable courier at your expense. If you select this option, you will need a return authorisation number, which is easily obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions:
- Simply return the unopened product in the original packaging within the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee period
- In the case that the item has been opened but is still in original condition, store credit to the value of that item may be issued in lieu of a refund, to be determined on a case by case basis.
- The 30 day guarantee period will commence from the date you receive the product
- If there is no receipt of delivery, the date shall be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch
- Understandably, delivery charges cannot be refunded
- For change of mind there may be a restocking fee charged
We will do everything possible to make you a happy customer ...
- Fire Pits Direct is committed to honouring its obligations at law and providing you with an appropriate remedy
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law
- You are entitled to a replacement, repair or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure, goods must be the original packaging and be unused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I pick this up from your warehouse?
Yes, this product is available for pick up from our Melbourne (Clayton South) warehouse, use the code "depotfree" to remove shipping fees, collection details and dates will be emailed to you the following business day
Hi there, When do you expect to have stock of this again? Thanks
It is due back in stock early Aug.
Hello, any idea when you will be getting these back in stock please? Cheers
Hi Colleen, The ETA is 1 July 2020
We Also Recommend
This is the 2nd one of these I've bought and it's perfect! :)
The product is fabulous
It's fabulous ! Well made and perfect size ! Thank you !!
We only have a small area so this fire pit fits perfectly. Great delivery and on time.
Great delivery, easy to assemble and fun to use.