Cast Iron Fire Pit - 120cm - Trivet Base - Rust
A solid large Cast Iron Fire Pit Bowl that is 7mm thick and 120cm in diameter. Perfect for any outdoor entertaining area, includes trivet stand. A very durable solid product that will last. A popular product suited to larger yards, farms, acreages and open spaces. Optional extras include a fire pit grill and lid.
- Cast iron, no seam welds or joins
- Low maintenance, natural rust
- Solid bowl, 7mm thick cast iron
- Colour: Rust
- Material: Cast Iron
- Bowl: 120cm x 120cm x 28cm
- Base: 40cm x 40cm x 6cm
- Thickness: 7mm
- Overall Height: 34 CM
- Weight: 65 KG
- Drainage Hole: Yes
- Grills: To purchase a grill for this product please click here.
- Lids: To purchase a lid, please click here (possible 3 to 4 week lead time)
- Our shipping quotes covers most metropolitan areas. Regional and rural Australia, WA, NT, Central QLD, North QLD and Far North QLD can incur additional charges. Please email email@example.com for a quote
- The residential delivery fee is a new fee charged by couriers for residential deliveries for bulky freight that is on a pallet and requires a tail gate delivery. This fee is over and above the standard shipping rates.
- There is no additional fee for business deliveries, it is assumed that you have off-loading facilities at the business. Please note that a business address is a commercial premise and not a home office.
- The Courier Depot option is an option whereby you can collect the freight from a local courier depot. There are multiple depot options, please click below to see a list of depots. There is no additional fee for this service.
Please note that due the current COVID lockdowns there are delays in collecting and delivering orders by all couriers. We apologise for the inconvenience.
This is how it goes ...
- To check a shipping price simply follow these steps
- Once you add the product to cart, head to the cart page, at the bottom you can add in your state and post code and click calculate, this will provide an estimate
- Regional/ Rural deliveries may incur an additional fee
- All orders within Australia will be shipped via Allied Express, Toll Ipec, TNT or Australia Post to most Metropolitan areas. We may use other courier services if needed.
- Orders are processed fast, most within 24 - 72 hours providing items are in stock.
- Deliveries are sent during normal business hours, Monday to Friday and can take between 2 and 10 days to receive, pending on location.
- Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next business day
- Delivery details will be emailed to you, If you are not home to accept your order, a card will be left advising next steps for re-delivery, or in some case the nearest collection point for you to collect. There may be additional charges involved for redeliveries. Freight not collected from the collection point or redeliveries arranged within 7 days will be returned to our warehouse. Shipping fees will have to be paid again for redeliveries. If you opt for an authority to leave please note that once the freight has been delivered, the courier or Fire Pits Direct cannot be held responsible if the freight goes missing from your property. Please include delivery instructions on your order or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If your product is over 30kg to a residential property you will need to include a tail lift delivery fee so we can send a truck with a hydraulic tail lift to offload the freight. Once an order has been shipped we cannot add authority to leave instructions.
- Couriers will deliver your freight to the nearest access point to your property, that is front door or garage/ carport and due to OH&S and insurances the couriers are not permitted to move your freight around your property. All palleted freight or heavy freight will be wheeled in on a pallet jack or trolley and cannot be carried up any stairs. If you require additional white-glove/ specialised delivery services please email email@example.com.
- TAIL LIFT: For deliveries over 30kg we require off-loading facilities, ie forklift or loading dock, if you do not have these facilities available please select the "Tail Lift" delivery option on the product page. The tail lift service will deliver your item to an easy access area, ie no steps etc. Due to OH&S regulations couriers are not permitted to move freight around your property, your delivery will be placed at the nearest accessible point.
- If you require additional delivery services, ie, white glove, two man lift, freight moved to the rear of the property etc please email for a specific quote.
- Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to or are remote locations and may attract an additional fee. Please refer to this list.
- Important Delivery Information
- It is important to note that the estimated delivery date provided can change due to unforeseen circumstances, like breakdowns, traffic, time constraints or time critical freight getting preference. If you cannot afford to wait for delivery it is highly recommended that you opt for a tail lift service option and provide an authority to leave instruction.
- Providing delivery windows and calling ahead prior to delivery is not a service that the couriers offer, there are just too many variables that can change during the day.
- If the product you have ordered is out of stock we will provide a lead time for when we expect new stock to arrive or refund you.
Transit Warranty & Damaged Freight
- All our products are shipped with transit warranty, below is a guideline of steps to take to ensure successful transit warranty claim.
- In order to assist our assessment of claims for damages, and in an effort to improve the processing we require the following:
- if any damage has been incurred in transit, then the Proof of Delivery docket, must be marked as DAMAGED GOODS prior to signing.
- Consignments where inspection prior to signing off to the driver is not possible, must be marked as STI (Subject to Inspection), and the matter must be reported to Fire Pits Direct within 24hours of delivery.
- Keep the goods in question in case we need to inspect and/or salvage.
- Evidence of damage of goods, ie. Photo’s
- Evidence of damage of packaging internally and externally, ie. Photo’s
- Please email the above evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours
- If you select Authority to Leave (ATL) options, once delivery has been made we cannot be held responsible for the product going missing from your property and we are unable to submit any warranty claims.
Simple and Easy…
- All purchases from www.firepitsdirect.com.au are backed by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- If your ordered item/s proves to be unsuitable for any reason, you can take advantage of our no questions asked returns policy. No worries!
- You are also welcome to return your item via Australia Post, or suitable courier at your expense. If you select this option, you will need a return authorisation number, which is easily obtained by emailing us at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions:
- Simply return the unopened product in the original packaging within the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee period
- In the case that the item has been opened but is still in original condition, store credit to the value of that item may be issued in lieu of a refund, to be determined on a case by case basis.
- The 30 day guarantee period will commence from the date you receive the product
- If there is no receipt of delivery, the date shall be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch
- Understandably, delivery charges cannot be refunded
- For change of mind there may be a restocking fee charged
We will do everything possible to make you a happy customer ...
- Fire Pits Direct is committed to honouring its obligations at law and providing you with an appropriate remedy
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law
- You are entitled to a replacement, repair or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure, goods must be the original packaging and be unused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I pick this up from your warehouse?
Yes, this product is available for pick up from our Melbourne (Clayton South) warehouse, use the code "depotfree" to remove shipping fees, collection details and dates will be emailed to you the following business day
I like the 120cm fire pit.your information says available soon.how long does that mean?we are coming to Melbourne June long weekend.7th 8th June weight 65kg.no lid required
Hi Patricia, This bowl will be restocked on the 16 June 2020
Hi, What is a tail lift?
Hi George, A Tail Lift is a delivery service where we send a truck that has a hydraulic jack installed (Tail Lift) and the driver can then off-load on their own. Our shipping quotes require assistance with off-loading on heavy freight. Select this option if you physically cannot assist the driver or if you cannot be at home to receive the deliver and assist with off-loading. Regards Clive
We Also Recommend