Moho Fire Pit and Wood Store
or make 4 interest-free payments of $48.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Moho Fire Pit features a cast iron bowl and steel wood storage unit. The bowl and base will naturally rust over time so an extremely low maintenance fire pit. The overall height is 60cm so perfect as a centrepiece to sit around and enjoy the fire.
- Naturally rusted cast iron bowl and steel stand
- Large and impressive in size
- Deep bowl for 360-degree view of the flames
- Storage for logs beneath
- Material: Cast Iron Bowl & Steel Base
- Colour: Natural Rusted
- Weight: 20kg
- Size: 75cm x 75cm x 60cm (overall height)
- Our shipping quotes covers most metropolitan areas, regional and rural Australia, WA, NT, North QLD and Far North QLD can incur additional charges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
- Our standard delivery option requires assistance with off-loading, if you cannot assist or be home to receive the delivery please select the option for a tail lift vehicle. The driver can then off-load on their own.
This is how it goes ...
- To check a shipping price simply follow these steps
- Once you add the product to cart, head to the cart page, at the bottom you can add in your state and post code and click calculate, this will provide an estimate
- Our shipping costs quoted only covers the main Metro Cities and surrounds. If your order is for regional or country Australia we will provide you with an additional shipping quote.
- All orders within Australia will be shipped via Allied Express, Toll Ipec, TNT or Australia Post to most Metropolitan areas. We may use other courier services if needed.
- Orders are processed fast, most within 48 - 72 hours providing items are in stock.
- Deliveries are sent during normal business hours, Monday to Friday and can take between 2 and 10 days to receive, pending on location.
- Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next business day
- Delivery details will be emailed to you, If you are not home to accept your order, a card will be left advising next steps for re-delivery, there may be additional charges involved for this, especially for heavy items. If you opt for an authority to leave please note that once the freight has been delivered, the courier or Fire Pits Direct cannot be held responsible if the freight goes missing from your property.
- To be able to give you the best possible shipping price all products over 35kg will require you to assist the driver with off-loading the product. If you are unable to assist please let us know as we would need to include a Tail Lift for the delivery, this does have an additional cost. The tail lift service will deliver your item to an easy access area, ie no steps etc. Due to OH&S regulations couriers are not permitted to move freight around your property, your delivery will be placed at the nearest accessible point.
- If you require additional delivery services, ie, white glove, two man lift, freight moved to the rear of the property etc please email for a specific quote.
- Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to or are remote locations and may attract an additional fee. Please refer to this list.
- Important Delivery Information
- It is important to note that the estimated delivery date provided can change due to unforeseen circumstances, like breakdowns, traffic, time constraints or time critical freight getting preference. If you cannot afford to wait for delivery it is highly recommended that you opt for a tail lift service option and provide an authority to leave instruction.
- Providing delivery windows and calling ahead prior to delivery is not a service that the couriers offer, there are just too many variables that can change during the day.
- If the product you have ordered is out of stock we will provide a lead time for when we expect new stock to arrive or refund you.
Transit Warranty & Damaged Freight
- All our products are shipped with transit warranty, below is a guideline of steps to take to ensure successful transit warranty claim.
- In order to assist our assessment of claims for damages, and in an effort to improve the processing we require the following:
- if any damage has been incurred in transit, then the Proof of Delivery docket, must be marked as DAMAGED GOODS prior to signing.
- Consignments where inspection prior to signing off to the driver is not possible, must be marked as STI (Subject to Inspection), and the matter must be reported to Fire Pits Direct within 24hours of delivery.
- Keep the goods in question in case we need to inspect and/or salvage.
- Evidence of damage of goods, ie. Photo’s
- Evidence of damage of packaging internally and externally, ie. Photo’s
- Please email the above evidence to email@example.com within 24 hours
- If you select Authority to Leave (ATL) options, once delivery has been made we cannot be held responsible for the product going missing from your property and we are unable to submit any warranty claims.
Simple and Easy…
- All purchases from www.firepitsdirect.com.au are backed by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- If your ordered item/s proves to be unsuitable for any reason, you can take advantage of our no questions asked returns policy. No worries!
- You are also welcome to return your item via Australia Post, or suitable courier at your expense. If you select this option, you will need a return authorisation number, which is easily obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions:
- Simply return the unopened product in the original packaging within the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee period
- In the case that the item has been opened but is still in original condition, store credit to the value of that item will be issued in lieu of a refund
- The 30 day guarantee period will commence from the date you receive the product
- If there is no receipt of delivery, the date shall be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch
- Understandably, delivery charges cannot be refunded
- For change of mind there may be a restocking fee charged
We will do everything possible to make you a happy customer ...
- Fire Pits Direct is committed to honouring its obligations at law and providing you with an appropriate remedy
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law
- You are entitled to a replacement, repair or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure, goods must be the original packaging and be unused.
Lowest Price Promise
At Fire Pits Direct, we keep a close eye on our prices to ensure that we're giving our customers the best deal possible. That's why we offer our Lowest Price Promise!
How to Claim
All you need to do is provide evidence of our competitor’s advertised price for the identical product advertised either 7 days before or 7 days after your purchase. Once we verify the price is genuine and the product is available, we shall gladly match or refund the difference back to you.
Some Exclusions Apply
- Only valid for standard RRP advertised pricing excluding any sales or discounts
- Conditional offers, such as package deals, cash back, bonus, bulk purchase or limited quantity
- Trade, special event, club or membership offers, or prices not available to the general public Clearance, seconds or refurbished lines, or ex-demo or display offers
- Offers by any resellers, classifieds, auction sites, manufacturers, distributors or importers including eBay and Gumtree.
- Offers that require delivery from an overseas-based distributor direct to the customer Advertising errors (either ours or competitors)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you please tell me when the Moho is expected back in stock? Thank you
Hi Toni, Hopefully April or May 2019, although we have not received confirmation yet.
We Also Recommend