Galio Gas Fire Pit Insert Platinum Round
The Galio Fire Pit Insert allows you to create the style gas fire pit or table you choose. This automatic outdoor gas fireplace ensures endless arrangement possibilities and provides everything you need to make your outdoor space perfect and complete.
With the unique fire-pit burner, it creates flames of exceptional look and shape. Also, the external fuel options (Natural Gas or LPG) ensure high performance and natural, golden fire at all times.
As an gas outdoor fireplace, Galio Fire Pit Insert was designed to endure severe weather conditions. The combination of quality materials, CE-certified components and low operating voltage make the product reliable and completely safe. To increase the comfort of use, Galio Fire Pit Insert has two independent control solutions ‚ an integrated Easy Start panel and convenient handheld remote, both of which allow for easy and intuitive control of the fireplace and the flame. Optionally, you can equip the fireplace with a wifi or smart home system module and conveniently control the fire with a mobile application. The product also comes with an optional glass cylinder which covers the flame and intensifies its attractiveness even more.
Smart Home System Compatible
- Planika's Galio Automatic range of Gas Fire Pits have the ability to connect to your smart home system via wifi with the Mertik Wifi Box. The Automatic versions have the ability to control the unit via remote control (included) and app.
- Gas fire pit insert - create your own style fire pit or fire table
- Easy to install - no electrical connections required
- Natural gas or LPG options available
- Wifi or smart home system ignition
- Dimensions: 450mm x 450mm x 246mm
- Materials: Stainless Steel Gas Kit
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Application: Outdoor
- Weight: 15kg
- Heat Output: 4.7KW Natural Gas or 5.1KW LPG
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or LPG
Australia Certification Requirements
- The Galio Corten Fire Pit Insert Platinum Round is certified for use in Australia. You will need to contact your local gas plumber or builder to discuss your installation on how to meet your states gas fire pit installation requirements.